Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 - The Year in Pictures

What a year we've just had! And, boy did it go by quickly. Our family is blessed in so many ways, too numerous to count. There's no way to really list all the important things that happened in our family this year. Many important events never get photographed -- just daily things, common things, that happen to us each and every day. I thought I would scroll back through the year in pictures and see just what we did in 2007. What really scared me was how many pictures I have to print and scrapbook. We are a picture-taking family! I did this for me (gotta remember this stuff for the scrapbook), but I hope you enjoy it, too.


JANUARY
Ice, with some snow mixed in

FEBRUARY
Family Valentine's dinner

MARCH
Father/Daughter Western Banquet

APRIL
Easter

Rebecca's 12th Birthday

MAY
"Race to Win" Presentation

Katherine's 15th Birthday

JUNE
Volleyball Camp

LIT Mission Trip to San Marcos, TX

JULY
Happy 4th of July!

Family Reunion

Genny on mission trip to Vancouver, Canada

YCAM to Green Bay, Wisconsin

AUGUST
Family Vacation to Point Venture, TX

Genny's passport arrives
(biggest miracle of 2007)

Rebecca gets braces

Abigail back to school on Tues/Thursdays

Katherine and Rebecca back to school on M/W/F

SEPTEMBER
Abigail's 10th Birthday

OCTOBER
The month of Sickness.

NOVEMBER
Thanksgiving

Wild Worship leads on Sunday morning

DECEMBER
"Christmas in Reverse" Presentation

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Sorry, still no pics of Christmas Day.


THE END.

Looking forward to an exciting 2008, and much more blogging! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Barb said...

That's a fun post! I might have to copy that idea. Looks like you did have an eventful 2007. I hope 2008 is just as eventful, and you have just as many, if not more, pictures to take and scrapbook. (That's supposed to be a blessing, not a curse!) Happy New Year! (And where are the Christmas pictures?!?!?!)

Paige said...

Barb is right - that is a fun post. I would copy it too, but I didn't have a camera for most of the year. Perhaps this year will have more pictures!