Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

The Holmes family annual Christmas card photo shoot took place this last weekend. Barb was our photographer. I think she took about 140 pictures. We took them at the seminary in front of lots of beautiful greenery/landscape. These are a few of the "good ones." There were a few really bad ones, of course. You know, the ones where Barb forgot to take the picture from my good side. You'll have to check out Barb's blog later for the outtakes. (which Abigail will kill her for) You'll know why when you see them!


What lovely children -- 15, 12 and 10 years. Wow!



With my favorite, Rebecca

With my favorite, Abigail





With my favorite, Katherine

No one in this family really likes having their picture made. I pretty much force the issue since it is one of the few times all year that we have our picture made together. It's a lot like "Cheaper by the Dozen" when the family is supposed to be interviewed by Oprah and the mother tells them, "Just put on a happy face and pretend that we're one big happy family." Then the camera guys show up and everyone is fighting and arguing...well, we're not that bad. Thankfully we made it through without too much complaining. And, we're done for another year. Whew...

2 comments:

Barb said...

Actually, I thought most everyone was pretty cooperative this year, except someone who will remain unnamed. He didn't look happy in many of the pictures. =) I'll be posting the "outtakes" later today.

Paige said...

I'm headed over to see the outtakes right now!