Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Not Psycho Blogger

Just had a really fabulous girls weekend in. Melissa and Michele Davis spent the weekend with us and we held the 1st Annual Davis-Holmes Mother Daughter Retreat. Several comments have been made in the recent past that I only take pictures of events so I can blog them. Not true. I blog, and then scrapbook them!

Seriously, I was accused of this horrible crime. So, in order to prove that I am not only "living life, just to blog it" I have stated that not a single photo of the fantastic retreat will appear on this blog. Hah! So there. The events of this secret mother daughter meeting will have to remain unknown to the general public -- FOREVER!

Unless Melissa wants to post some on her blog??? (But not the ones of me with no makeup, unbrushed hair, and living in my Tweety Bird pajamas for 2 days, ok?)

**This special note for retreat attendees only: I still have a plain, brown picture frame. Yep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope - will see no blogging from me. Although, since I was taking most of the pics, I think I may only appear in the "don't get ugly, yet" picture, so there will be no record of me in tweety PJs with no makeup.

And finally - someone paint the brown frame, Please! Or I guess it could forever remain just brown. That's okay too. I think...

Paige said...

you can have a blog without pictures - look at me. But, I do love them, just the same.

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

Your lack of creativity disapoints me.I suggest art classes. Or maybe ask the remarkably talented daughter of yours for help.

XD