Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Abigail Day!

In honor of my baby's birthday today, I thought I would share some of my favorite pics over the last year or so. Abigail Grace is 10 years old! I'm trying to avoid cliches like "Where did the time go?" and "She grew up so fast!" but...where did the time go? She grew up so fast! We joke around that Abigail was born acting like a little adult. Abigail would probably correct us and say, "Actually..." I'll post more pics later of birthday presents being opened. Typically we open presents at breakfast on birthdays, but this morning is "See You At The Pole." To avoid a 6:00 a.m. birthday breakfast, we let her open them last night.

Hangin' out in Katherine's room

Catching snowflakes

Sad clown before Fall Festival

Abigail and Faith

Staring contest with King

Hope you have a wonderful birthday today, Abigail. Happy 10th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Abigail!
Hope you have a
wonderful day.
We love you!!

Barb said...

Yeah, happy birthday sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, Abigail!