Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Football and Fall...On the Way?

As most of you probably know, I am not a huge football fan, say...like Barb. However, I make an attempt to get in the spirit for my husband, who IS a huge fan. We have season tickets to the A&M home games. And, thanks to my sickness (and a volleyball tournament) we had to miss the season opener at Kyle Field. (A&M - 38, Montana State - 7 -- Whoop!) There is definitely a fun atmosphere when you go to the games. Jeff will take each of the girls with him to one game this fall. As you can see, in support of Aggie football, I've attempted maroon and white as colors for my blog. And, for those of you who might be interested, added a link for all your Aggie sports info. One of the best things about football season? It means fall is right around the corner. Oooo...candles, soup, sweaters, hot chocolate........sorry, I drifted off there a moment.

Here's my favorite player from last season
Our 12th man, Abigail
Or, as her dad calls her during football season -- Aggie-gail

1 comment:

Barb said...

Cute picture of Abigail! Yeah, fall is almost here. And I watched some college football this opening weekend, even though I couldn't see Bama play. Good colors, by the way, or close anyway - I prefer crimson to maroon. =)