Wednesday, September 19, 2007

For Your Information

It's official. According to my recent poll, the best location for a "Happy Place" is on the beach. Since I wholeheartedly agree with this research, I'm thinking our Blog Groupies (or maybe I should say "Blahg") need to plan a trip to the beach. Keeping in mind that we are still in hurricane season, we might have to postpone the trip for awhile. Just to start you on your way though...

White, sugar sand beaches...clear, blue water...hammocks swaying from palm trees...the smell of suntan lotion...a stack of books...swimming with dolphins...naps in the afternoon...aaahhhhh...

That was almost a trip in itself. Hope to see you all in a happy place soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I pack my bags now? I'm so up for a trip with my bloggerettes to the beach.

Anonymous said...

OOooh - me too!!

Bartley Family said...

kids and husbands get left at home!!!

Barb said...

Sounds great! Schoolwork gets left at home too!!!