Saturday, August 11, 2007

To Balance My Usual Pessimistic View of Life

To diverge from my normal pessimistic view of things, I thought it would only be right to list 10 wonderful things that I remember about our vacation. See Jeff...I can be positive!

1. A wonderful week of family time
2. A fabulous tan
3. Four books read
4. Enjoying God's beautiful creation in the Hill Country
5. Watching Katherine and Summer
6. Delicious made-from-scratch rolls...mmmmm
7. A great day shopping and a new pair of shoes
8. IKEA -- say no more!
9. Much needed rest...
10. Did I mention my fabulous tan?

Hope your summer was fun and restful.

1 comment:

Bartley Family said...

I'm with you on the getting back from vacation part - good and bad....looks like you guys had a great time. So did we, much needed and much enjoyed.