Tuesday, August 21, 2007

May the Force Be With You

These pics were too fun not to share at some point. While I was in Canada, Jeff took the girls to the Star Wars exhibit at the Museum of Science and History. There were many hands-on exhibits, as well as costumes from all the major cast members. Looks like a fun time!

Katherine and Bethany Lawson

Look out Storm Troopers

The Millenium Falcon
(I wonder if Harrison Ford was around? I would have hated to miss him.)

Not sure what's happening here.

Watch out! Crazy 9 year old driver.

Two little cuties

Watch out for the Dark Side...

1 comment:

Barb said...

Well I'm sure that exhibit was RIGHT up their alley. I'm so glad I've convinced Abigail that the next time I stay with them, I get to pic the movie. I can guarantee you - it won't be Star Wars!