Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Now On To Volleyball...

Katherine has already played a week of games and had one tournament. This week we added Rebecca and that's where it gets interesting. I feel like the plate juggler, trying to keep everything spinning at one time. Rebecca had to report to the gym at Fielder Road at 2:30 for a 3:00 game. Katherine and I watched Rebecca's first game and then left to drop off Katherine at Pantego at 3:45. I left Katherine and drove to Grace Prep to pick up Abigail, who gets out of class at 4:00. We drove back to Fielder and picked up Jeff and Rebecca and then all of us arrived at Pantego to watch Katherine's back-to-back games at 4:30 and 5:30. On Thursday we get to do it all again, just in different locations. Don't get me wrong -- I love watching the girls play and, they really enjoy it. It's just that little thing of driving here and there that makes me feel a bit like a hamster on a wheel. Wait... I'm a plate juggler. No, hamster. No, juggler. Sigh...


By the way, both girls' teams won all their games tonight.
Go Lady Lions!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great job girls! Though I know all that driving drives you crazy, Genny. By the way, was Rebecca on gold or navy?

Genny said...

Rebecca is on the navy team.

Anonymous said...

Hamster, juggler, ... made me laugh... and me too - just without the sports - thank goodness - that might just push me right over the edge.