Saturday, August 18, 2007

Possible Titles for Melissa's Blog

So now that Melissa is going to be a blogger, she needs some help coming up with a title for her blog. I believe Michele is trying hard with "Davis Debacles," but it may just be a little more depressing than anyone wants to admit. So, here's some to try on for size.

1. Melissa's Musings
2. The Davis Daily (suggested earlier by Paige)
3. Davis Dispatch
4. Bored in Brownwood? (Sorry...)
5. Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind? (Sorry again...reading minds now)
6. Confessions of a Chocoholic
7. Davis Daily Grind
8. Rudolph's Report
9. For Sanity's Sake
10. The Golds Forced Me To Do This

Thoughts?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!! Okay, everyone weigh in with your opinions and I'll get Michele on it. She's going to be my blog assistant.

Bartley Family said...

Okay, I like The Davis Daily - although it does imply a daily posting....noone needs that pressure. Anyway, thanks for the weekend with the kids. Kelsie really loved it (even if she was drama with her hand). And for clarification sake - I didn't say that blogging REPLACES scrapbooking - I just said that since I am so far behind, it's gratifying to have instant results with blogging. OH, I am sooo far behind, years! When will I ever catch up?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Davis Drama

Anonymous said...

I did forget Davis Drama. But that one brings a little pressure with it too - to always have a drama going on. Unfortunately, I usually have more drama than I'd like, but still...
But, if we go with The Davis Daily, will everyone pretend that I don't skip days? Because everyone doesn't check blogs every day, right? - except for the few of us who've become slightly addicted to peeking in on everyone's days (every day).

Barb said...

I think my personal favorite is "The Golds Forced Me to Do This." But that implies that Melissa doesn't really want to blog. That may be true at first, but she'll be addicted soon, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

I liked that one too, Barb, and I'm apparently already addicted.

Michele found out that all combinations of Davis Daily are apparently taken, but she thinks she can leave the original name as the site address, but make the page say Davis Daily. Not sure about that yet. Or maybe we should go with something strange like "Aaron and the rest of us" since, as we were discussing yesterday, he may be far more interesting and amusing that any of "the rest of us". Surely that's not taken.?!?