Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Funny Fotos

Well, this is a totally random post. To explain: I've been going through all the photos on my computer, trying to see which ones I need to print, what I need to scrapbook, etc. As I scrolled through them, I thought, "Wow, we have some really strange pictures on this computer -- pics that either make you laugh, or make you ask, "Why was this even taken?" I found them fairly humorous and you might, too.

Cheesehead in Wisconsin

Wooden man we bought at IKEA for Katherine's art
Abigail posed him in MANY ways on the way home.

Rebecca took this outside a church in East Texas

Uh...why?

Face in the peanut butter

I just don't know.

A picture of our TV screen...did we need this?

Face in the dominoes
(I'm sensing a trend here.)

OK, teenagers are just funny!

This photo cracks me up. I was trying to get King and right when I snapped
it, he jumped up and met the lens. He practically broke my nose jamming it into the camera.

So clearly I've got too much time on my hands, or I'm avoiding housework, since I have time to post random pictures that have nothing to do with nothing. You guessed it! I'm avoiding housework. Gotta go! The dust bunnies are calling...

6 comments:

Barb said...

That made me laugh. I LOVE the pic of King.

Anonymous said...

Funny Stuff. Although peanut butter man was almost a little scary.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laughs. Keep 'em coming.

Bartley Family said...

Okay - who's in love with Blake?

Genny said...

Katherine is the Blake fan, but I think Rebecca took the picture. She wanted to see what a picture of the TV screen looked like.

Anonymous said...

Funny pics. King is my favorite also!