Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Phase Three Complete

According to the engineer who is directing our kitchen remodel, Phase Three is now complete. To which I say, "Oh, my aching neck and arms!" Painting is a serious workout! Too bad I don't seem to be burning calories proportionate to how much my muscles hurt.  

BEFORE

AFTER

The bench seating is now charcoal gray instead of eggplant purple. I also painted the table legs. We are working on some different ideas with how to change the table top, but don't have any specifics decided yet. Once the countertops are in, we might have a better idea.

My table decoration
Jeff said if we ever eat fish the "table decoration" should be removed so its feelings don't get hurt.

I'm taking a break from painting for the rest of the week so I can work in the yard. Some break...  If I can move next week, I'll start painting the cabinets.

1 comment:

Genny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.