Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Snapshot

We cleaned. We scrapbooked. We conquered! That pretty much sums up our spring break this year. And, it was wonderful! Unlike years past, Rebecca did not have track every day. This completely freed us up to do pretty much nothing. Katherine came in on Friday and it was so fun having her home. Here's a few photos from the week.

My chair garden sitting on my front porch

 This little guy peeks out from underneath my mailbox.

 Katherine practiced Rebecca's makeup and hair for prom.

I made cupcakes for my new friends at Lowe's who have been so helpful in my kitchen remodeling decisions.

Carolina Jasmine

Barb and I scrapbooked all day on Wednesday and we watched Brodie for her on Thursday. Cutie!

The girls both spent considerable time on Friday cleaning their rooms. And by cleaning I mean "shoveling out clothing and debris." It was a very productive day.
All in all it was a fun, relaxing, productive week. Of course the shock hit this morning when we had to return to school. There were some "crankypants" walking around this morning to be sure. (I was one of them.) Hope your week was great!

No comments: