Monday, April 9, 2012

Favorites of Mine

Here are a few things that I've really enjoyed the last few months or so. Why, yes, this is completely random and, in most cases, irrelevant to your life.  (Remember: All blog posts are for the preservation of memories for "yours truly" because I am in very few family pictures and this is the only way my grandchildren and great grandchildren will know who I was -- an utterly random individual who occasionally blogged about things she liked. Anyhoo...moving right along.

Cuties! I love eating these little clementines. They are a perfect snack.
 Egyptian Cotton Linen Spray
I occasionally spray my sheets with this. So fresh!

Kay Arthur's Bible Study of The Psalms
I look forward to this every morning.

Keurig K-Cups (Half Lemonade/Half Tea)
Or as we call them at our house...Arnold Palmers.
Delish!
This will be one of my favorite drinks this summer, if not year round.

Corky's Sandals
My friend, Melissa, introduced me to these super comfortable flip flops.
These have a little too much bling on them for my taste, but you get the idea.

Would love to know some of your favorite things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of my favorites:
Early morning on the porch with a cup of coffee.

Grandchildren

Precept Upon Precept Bible Study

The Hill Country

Quilts