Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo of the Day

Try 14 rows of colors...or was it 15? 17? 22? You would think with so many choices it would be easy to pick out granite for my countertops. The unfortunate problem is that my taste tends to run to "champagne" and my budget leans a little more toward "Diet Coke at Sonic Happy Hour."

Katherine was a huge help and I believe we've narrowed down to two choices. Of course when Jeff looks at the price per square foot, the choice will be made. I know that, but I'm still going to give him the option of looking into our eyes and seeing our defeat when he picks New Caledonia over Blue Pearl. Blue...Pearl...doesn't that sound nice?

As Katherine said when leaving the warehouse, "We cannot take any of this for GRANITE. We must have our decision be CONCRETE. It's a ROCKY problem, selecting colors for countertops; however, you need to keep looking because the right one is just a STONE'S throw away from you."  Me: (palm slap to forehead) "You are your father's daughter and he would be so proud."

1 comment:

JeffH said...

She's a "chip off the old block"!