Saturday, March 10, 2012

Every Day It's The Same Old Questions

Every day Jeff asks me the same two questions: "What type of texture and color are we putting on the walls? What color granite are we doing on the countertops?" My answer? I.DON'T.KNOW.
I seriously cannot make a decision. I finally picked two colors I thought I liked. Painted them on a big poster board last night and I don't want either one of them. I am going back and forth over black granite or gray granite. It could be a very expensive mistake, you know.

Time is of the essence, of course, because we don't want this to drag out forever. Thankfully, I've just brought in a ringer -- a color expert, if you will. Katherine is home for Spring Break!
She's going to help me nail down the answers to both questions, if not today, then in the next few days before she returns to school. Keeping my fingers crossed that today's the day. After all, when you walk into any Lowe's in the Metroplex and they say, "Oh, you're back..." you know it's time.


No comments: