Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Just Wanted to Share

In my Bible study this morning I was directed to read the book of Jude. Do you find that sometimes you read a particular Scripture and it just strikes you in such a way that you have to go back and read it again? I was blessed this morning when I read these verses. And, I decided that you might receive a blessing from them as well.

"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."
Jude 1:24-25

"
to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy..." Isn't that awesome? We can stand in His presence, blameless with great joy. I really love that.

No comments: