Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bunny Love

By nature I am not an animal lover. (Stop laughing, Barb.) Actually, there are very few animals I will tolerate -- fish, hamsters, hermit crabs -- all things small and easy to care for. Abigail's bunny, Bubbles, has now been added to my approved list of animals to own. He is so sweet. (with the exception of biting Katherine on the leg today) His fur is the softest and he makes no noise! My kind of pet.
Isn't this a sweet little face?

He actually prefers this toy carrot to the real thing.

I wonder what he's looking at? Probably King barking.

According to Rebecca, Bubbles needs a friend. Do you think Bubbles told her that?

3 comments:

Barb said...

Just remember, with rabbits, one friend often equals many, many, many more friends. And I think your animal sitter may have met her quota. =)

Anonymous said...

he's SO cute! I need to meet him. My mom would never let me have a bunny =(

Bartley Family said...

What a mean mother, Paige. Kelsie will be SO JEALOUS but we are a full house with our fish and dog. We do have wild bunnies in our neighborhood but of course you can't pet it. I'm with Barb - one bunny friend and we will all be adopting babies soon from you.