Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's A Sick, Sick World

At least in the Holmes household. Rebecca is at the beginning of her third week of upper respiratory/coughing/no energy sickness. Three days ago Jeff started coughing. Abigail started coughing Saturday morning. Katherine woke up with a cough and fever this morning. HELP ME! I am the only member of my family who is upright. (Even Paige called in sick to children's choir tonight. Get better, Paige.)

At one point tonight, we had 3 on the couch alternating with fever and chills. I'm seriously considering purchasing a rebreather mask to wear. I really don't know how I could not get this sickness. Please, Lord, no?

Requesting some prayers be sent heavenward on our behalf. And, we thank you for them.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm definitely praying for your family to recover quickly and for you to STAY HEALTHY! My spare bed is always open if you need to get away from the sickness.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting better, but it sounds like I had much the same thing as your family. Get better, Holmessss.