Saturday, July 21, 2007

We've Arrived

We are here! I am so excited that our team arrived with very little trouble. I believe all luggage and people are accounted for, except one. (luggage, that is) While it was a hassle to go through each checkpoint without a passport, I did go through! God has given me what I needed, not necessarily what I wanted and that's o.k.

I have two fantastic roomies -- Shea and Channing Buchanan, who just performed a fabulous mother-daughter duet for me. We're on the way to Royal Heights Baptist Church for our evening meal and to scope out our accommodations for the rest of the week.

Hope to get some pics to share soon. (The hydrangeas here are incredible!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a high-tech woman! Updating your blog whilst on your travels. I'm sooo proud!

Jeff

Barb said...

So glad you made it there safely, and that customs wasn't too big of a hassle. I will be praying for you guys the rest of the week. Tell everyone I said hello, and I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

way to go mom!!!!!
pilar

Anonymous said...

I told you that you didn't need a passport! I'm glad you made it w/o too much trouble. I was just thinking about all the wasted time on "hold". We could have shopped some more.