Sunday, July 1, 2007

Green Bay Group

Hannah Boss, Katherine

One of six concerts performed in Green Bay

"Take these shackles off my feet so I can dance!
I just wanna praise You. I just wanna praise You."

The church rented a truck to haul all the luggage, stage,etc.
Katherine loves to say the word "Penske." Strange kid.

We are so excited! We are on an airplane!

Katherine had a great week in Green Bay, Wisconsin. That girl is very social -- loves going, doing, being in large groups of people travelling, etc. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of her in a cheese hat somewhere. More pics on Green Bay when I can. Gotta get back to "THE FLOOR."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am NOT a strange kid!!!!!

Barb said...

Glad the trip went well. I look forward to hearing all about it and seeing more pics soon.