Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Off to Camp

Yesterday we saw two of the girls off to camp at Riverbend Retreat Center in Glen Rose. You know it's time for GA Camp when the temperatures rise. It always seems to be really hot in Texas the second week of July. Jeff and I tried to get Katherine to go as a CIT (Counselor in Training) so we could fly off to say, Hawaii, but she wasn't having it. As soon as the bus left the church, Katherine and I went to the public library and stocked up on a week's worth of reading materials. Our big plans for the week include a visit from my mother and my niece, Ashlee. There's probably some shopping and scrapbooking in our near future.

Carrie Zirbas, Rebecca
Off to GA Camp for the final time

Abigail, Claire Kemner, Brittany Welch
Three Amigos

Rebekah Barks, Katherine

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hope the girls had a good time at GA camp, and that you got a lot of scrapbooking done. Can't wait to join you!