Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Third Day of Camp

Today was another great day for us. I don't have any pics because my batteries ran out. We had a total of 34 kids between the two music groups. The kids have really picked up the songs and the motions. They are very bright and seem to love everything we are doing. Bonnie Winton has done some wonderful devotions with art. The kids here seem to know about God, but most don't seem to understand who Jesus is. Pray that would become more clear as the week goes on.

Tonight we're hoping to go one of two places: towards the mountains or to an area with a beach and seafood. Yum! We've heard you can pick your fish right off the boat and have it prepared any way you choose. We'll see...

I've decided that God has chosen for me to be a pray-er on this trip instead of a sleeper. Last night I got about 3 hours total of sleep due to a weird allergy attack. So, while I'm lying in bed awake, I just pray. So far I've been able to do all I needed to do with little sleep. Praise for that.

Keep reading the Wedgworship Blog for the latest reports. And, keep praying...

No comments: