Thursday, July 5, 2007

At Last!

I thought it best to go back to the beginning...when was that -- a mere eleven days ago? Below are the BEFORE and AFTER pictures of our room. I am so excited. It really looks better than I thought it would. One of these days I'll believe Jeff when he says, "Hey, why don't we score the floor and stain it to look like wood?"

BEFORE


AFTER


Close up to see the natural beauty of the wood,
I mean, concrete!

What a relief to have this project finished. Now we can all put our focus on other things. Jeff can return to the computer, I can return to the laundry, etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the floor - it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Again I say, WOW! It looks sooooooo great.

Bartley Family said...

Oh my goodness - the floor looks so good. I guess all your back breaking hard work has paid off. I LOVE IT!

Barb said...

Impressive! I look forward to actually seeing it in person - I'll be back to TX in less than 3 weeks!