Friday, July 20, 2007

Oh, Canada!



Tomorrow morning, at the lovely hour of 4:00 a.m., our group will depart for Vancouver, BC. We will be working in conjunction with Royal Heights Baptist Church in Surrey. We have four different teams that will be in place next week: Prayer, Servant Evangelism, Basketball and Music. I am heading up the Kids Music Camp team. We have a wonderful week of music, games and fun planned for the 22 kids (Preschool - 3rd Grade) who have registered. I hope to update my blog from "the field" each day, as Jeff has outfitted me with a laptop for the trip.

Please be in prayer for:
1. safe travel, with all luggage and people arriving together
2. my paperwork to be in order to enter/exit Canada without a passport
3. Wayne, myself and praise team leading worship Sunday morning
3. plans to come together for all teams for the Mon-Fri camps
4. FLEXIBILITY!

Our Theme Verse: Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

No comments: