Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sunday Sightseeing

Sunday afternoon we went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. There is absolutely no way to describe the beauty and majesty of the trees in this area of Vancouver. They were massive, some reaching so high we couldn't see the tops of them. The bridge was a little scary to cross, especially since it rained the whole time we were there and parts of it felt a little slippery.

Some of us drying out and having fudge and hot tea
After leaving the bridge, we went to the Richmond Night Market -- supposedly a local hotspot for really good deals and food. It was still raining, so I think that took a little of the fun out of it, since we had pretty much been walking in the rain all day. I had to have my picture made with the Wii Car = so cute! Also, I'm pretty sure that Amy Bartley and I had octopus won ton soup. Interesting.
There are so many more pics, but I just don't have time to share more at this time. More to come when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUK rain. I do have to say that your hair looks great for being in the rain. No fuzz! I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

yay for the wii car!!!!!!

love,

your strange kid