Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Well, this post is late in coming, but I couldn't let today pass without wishing my dear friend, Melissa, a Happy Birthday! I don't even know if I have a picture of her to share. She's just that type of person -- always behind the scenes instead of in front. And, when we're together, we don't need pictures to capture the memories. Words cannot express what Melissa means to me. She is a treasure that I cannot describe. But, I hope she knows my thoughts and prayers are with her today, since I cannot be. And, until I can get her present in the mail, here are a few things to tide her over...a stack of books, a box of dark chocolates, pink roses, and a nice, hot bubble bath. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you! Thanks to my fabulous friends and wonderful kids, it was a lovely birthday. Thanks to all of you who wished me well.