Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday, Katherine!

Let's take a little photo trip down last year's memory lane in honor of my beautiful Katherine's 16th birthday. Here is where you're supposed to think, "Wow, she doesn't look old enough to have a 16 year old!" So...moving on...

May 3, 2007 - opening presents

Sisters are the best!

Great friends, Jessica and Morgan


Yes, that is Katherine in the pig suit with Paige.
The things kids will do for an iPod...


Summer fun with friends.



This perfectly represents Katherine,
enjoying life to the fullest.

Kid's got some great hair, skin and eyes.
(Must take after her father)

Sweet bunny, Sable

Katherine, you have brought much joy and laughter to our house. I don't know where we would be without your crazy sense of humor. Thank you for being such a great teenager. I love your artsy, bold, wonderful way of viewing the world. You have enriched my life so much. (Now, stop beating me at Text Twirl!) I hope you have a fantastic, exciting day of celebrating you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Katherine!!

Katherine said...

bwahaha
i shall never forfeit
text twirl!!!!!

(:<

Barb said...

Happy Birthday, Katherine!

And Genny, you don't look old enough to have a 16 year old daughter. =)

Bartley Family said...

happy bday katherine. Sweet 16. Genny congrats to u too. After all u made it this far raising her and quite well I'd say.

Michele Davis said...

Mrs. Genny, your Kathrine's mother?!?! I always thought you were sisters!! :D Okay, I'm pathetic. Not that it matters coming from another 16 year old, but I don't think you look old enough to be the mother of a sixteen year old either. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - I remember just bursting into your house with a load of my friends to see Katherine as a newborn. 16 years went by way too fast.

And Genny, I told you Maggie asked me
"which one is the mother?" when you sent your last Christmas card.....

Congrats Mom and Dad on such a great girl. Happy Birthday, (a bit late)