Friday, November 23, 2007

Texas A&M 38, Texas 30

WHOOP!!! Yes, who can believe it? The Aggies actually pulled it off -- a win over the Longhorns. Jeff and Russell were at the game. He just came in so we haven't heard many details yet. I have to say that I was a 2%-er (ask an Aggie). I gave up my ticket to Russell and I actually said the Longhorns would win. Such a weak fan. I was seriously thankful to be in warm houses today instead of in a cold, windy football stadium. Brrrr....

And, finally, COACH FRAN RESIGNED!!!! Yea! Yippeeeeee! Hallelujah! About time! Even though I'm not the most ardent football fan, I never did like that guy. Just seemed like a snake oil salesman to me. And, I was right. Charging people for insider emails indeed. Good-bye and good riddance. And, Gig'Em Aggies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great game! We all enjoyed it here. I must admit I was reading a book while I watched, but it was just as good that way - actually doubled my enjoyment.

Barb said...

Whoop! And that's great news about Coach Fran. I never liked him either, especially for what he did to Bama. Speaking of which, they're down by 3 at halftime. Makes me nervous. I may not have any finger nails left by the end of tonight! Roll Tide Roll - PLEASE!!!