Monday, November 5, 2007

And the Award for Craziest Child Goes To...

ABIGAIL HOLMES...for swimming in November in approximately 50 degree water. She just couldn't stand it. The outside temp warmed up a bit today and she did get sweaty helping her dad get leaves out. Her teeth were chattering only slightly, compared to when she jumped in the pool in April. Of course, the water temp was in the 40's then! Crazy girl.


I didn't touch the water, but Jeff's feet were like ice cubes!
He's crazy, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Abigail! Have you told her yet about the Polar Bear Club?

Barb said...

I believe I predicted this crazy behavior back on Friday... and I always thought Abigail was bright. Hmm...

On the other hand, that's a pretty cool picture of her (no pun intended).

Bartley Family said...

hey, glad to do the poster for ww...can you e-mail my work the details so I can get started. THANKS