Friday, June 22, 2007

On Mission

We just returned from dropping Katherine off at church where she is headed to Green Bay, Wisconsin for 8 days with our youth group. They will be ministering to the youth of that area in several ways next week. Tomorrow afternoon, Rebecca leaves with the preteens for San Marcos, Texas. They will be working in conjunction with Calvary Baptist Church, leading Bible studies at apartments in the area. Both girls will return on Saturday, June 30. Please pray for their safety and well-being this week. Pray that God would use them to change lives, and for their own to be changed as well.

Abigail and I will be busy this week at home. We have a couple sleepovers planned with her friends. Jeff and I will be acid staining our bedroom floor, too. Pics of that will be forthcoming, I'm sure.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I'll definitely be praying for the girls. I hope they'll have a blast and that God will do amazing things in and through them.