Monday, June 18, 2007

Car Trips and Country Cousins

These are random photos of our weekend trip to Buna. The drive (6 hours) always seems to take forever. This trip was RAIN the entire way. Katherine took this picture out of the car window. Pretty much the view for most of the trip -- tall, straight pine trees blurred by rain.


Rebecca and her pal, Houston (I think?)

Are ya'll hungry or what? Waiting for gumbo from left to right:
my sister, Amy; her daughter, Ashlee; Katherine, Abigail,
my niece, Madi; my sister-in-law, Shanna

Ashlee, Katherine, Madi, Seth
The kids had a great time playing together.
We don't get them together as often as we should.

The award for most effective use of an iPod goes to Katherine and Abigail:
one set of ear buds in 2 different ears.
Rebecca in the back seat being the perfect child!

1 comment:

Barb said...

It's nice to finally see a picture of these people I've heard so much about. And I LOVE the picture and comment about Rebecca being the perfect child. How often does THAT happen?!?! =) Ah well, she's still my favorite "little sister".