Friday, June 1, 2007

Ahhh...Summer





Abigail and I spent the afternoon getting the pool ready for two parties tomorrow. The first is for children's choir kids who memorized Scripture and the second is Katherine's belated birthday party. Abigail is a great worker. I think the pool looks pretty inviting!

Well, I'm worn out just trying to add pics to this blog. I'm having trouble manipulating them once I've uploaded them. Barb...help! I think I will call it good for now and be happy that I have pics at all. (Even though they are not where I wanted them!) Maybe tomorrow I'll try something really challenging like changing the background color. Yikes!


1 comment:

Barb said...

The pool looks great! Can't wait to pool-sit for it in August. Hopefully it will be that inviting then. Meanwhile, you're in the pool and I'm wearing a wool sweater and trying to stay warm. Not fair!