Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Let The Tears Fall Where They May


We've had bad luck with our kids - they've all grown up. ~Christopher Morley


The days are short until I take my second born child to college. In some instances time has flown, and in others, I remember every single day that drug by at the pace of a snail. There has been no more challenging child than the sweet face you see below. I've lost my temper, my sanity and possibly my sanctification more times than I care to say. She has also brought more compassion, more sweetness and more light into our house than I can possibly share in this one post.

So, here's to you, Rebecca AKA Becca Lou, Becca, Bex...
you are more than ready to take on the world, or at least one little corner of South Texas.










Home ought to be our clearinghouse, the place from which we go forth lessoned and disciplined, and ready for life.  ~Kathleen Norris

No comments: