Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of School - Junior Year

And then there was one...one little baby bird still in the nest. Today marks the beginning of what I'm sure will be a wonderful year for Abigail. I wouldn't say she's a big fan of school as much as she is say...sleeping and watching TV? But, she is a good student and I am looking forward to what God has planned for her this year.


Her schedule: 

 English 3 AP
 Pre-Calculus
  Anatomy and Physiology
 Spanish 3 Honors
 U.S. History
Art 2
 Basketball
 Tennis

She's also a Junior class representative, which means we are going to have a very busy year going back and forth to Arlington. She will get her driver's license in February, so maybe she can start driving herself to school in the spring. I know, I know...what will I do then? Oh, I can think of a few things...



No comments: