Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Were They Thinking? - Edition: Glitter

For some reason I keep finding these insane shoes! I promise you I'm not out searching the world. This week's focus brings a little bling. If the insanely high heels don't do it for you, these sparklies will bring that little extra something to your next event. And they do come in a myriad of colors, so you are sure to find just the color to complete that special outfit.

Gold

Navy blue rhinestone-studded heels modeled by our own shoe model, Abigail

Black, with that special 1970's heel, for all your retro costuming needs

I don't know why these things interest me. They just do. We're about to begin prom dress shopping so you can rest assured there will be more "What Were They Thinking?" in all of our futures.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those last ones are just awful. Are ya'll doing all the remodeling yourself?

Genny said...

Yes, we're doing everything but the kitchen countertops. I start removing wallpaper tomorrow. I will probably be ready to pull my hair out by noon!