Friday, February 17, 2012

Let the Demolition Begin

These are exciting times my friends, exciting times. For those of you who walked with me through the remodeling of my bedroom and living room floors, this should be about the same level of fun. I realize that on some level a blog should be about entertainment; this is not one of those times. We are starting a mammoth (in my mind) project to remodel our outdated kitchen. The first step is to repair our ceilings which sustained water damage from storms many moons ago. Tonight saw the first step in what I'm afraid is going to be a long and painful journey. What is that saying about a thousand miles and one step?....blah, blah, blah...suffice it to say I'm excited and freaked out all at the same time.

Begin scraping off ruined plaster/paint


 Cut out damaged sheetrock
Go Becca!

Day one complete.

I guess you've gotta blast before you can build? This is definitely not the fun part, but a necessary step in the journey. Here we go!

No comments: