Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What Were They Thinking? 2.0

In this second edition of "What Were They Thinking?" I continue to discuss the crazy-ness that is high heel shoes these days. Here are two more examples, found at a local Marshall's store. Again, imagine the arch that your foot would have to remain in to wear this fancy footwear.



This edition also brings about a new concept on my blog...insanely high heels being modeled. Here we have Abigail on an after school trip to Ross. Abigail currently stands about 5 ft. 6 inches. Here she is 6 ft. 1 inches, just by adding these lovely wedge shoes. Please click on the picture to get a closer view of them. And to give you some perspective look below at a comparison photo of Abigail standing by Becca who is 5 ft. 5 inches. (I'm sorry it's blurry. I was laughing while I took it.)


I hope you've enjoyed this edition of "What Were They Thinking? 2.0" Come back soon for more excitement!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Dang, she's a giant! :)

Anonymous said...

I just don't know how women walk in those. I can barely walk in 2 inch heels!