Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine's Day started out like most every other February day, with the girls sunbathing outside...Yes, you heard me correctly. They put on shorts and went outside to enjoy the 74 degree day! They both agreed it was time to start working on their tans. I guess if we're not going to have winter, why not?


Neither of our girls like the holiday much. Rebecca wanted Jeff and I to go out to dinner and "talk about love" and leave her and Abigail home to eat Ramen Noodles. Oh brother...
We decided on a family dinner of steak, baked potatoes and surprise, cupcakes for dessert. Jeff makes the best ribeyes ever!


These next two photos are for comparison. The first plate is Abigail's and the second is mine. Feel like a carnivore much, Abigail? She didn't end up eating that entire steak, but she cracks me up eating one item at a time.



We were too full for the cupcakes, so we had them later. I love the little shiny hearts (made from white chocolate and sanding sugar). They're so easy to make and very festive!

Hope your "Heart Day" was happy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Mmmm, yummy! I feel like I'm always saying this to you, haha! Love the site makeover, too. :)