Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So, I'm Supposed to Be Balancing the Checkbook...

Yes, I'm finding ways to waste time like you wouldn't believe. I just despise balancing the checkbook, even on the computer. While on Facebook tonight (another avoidance technique), a friend had posted pictures of herself from YearbookYourself.com. They were so cute, I couldn't resist. After all, by the time I modified the photos for each year, and then wrote a blog post about them, that would buy me even more time to avoid the checkbook. (Note: If you are Jeff and reading this, I promise I will have the checkbook done by the time you arrive home tomorrow night. Come in late, okay?)

So, here are my fun photos from YearbookYourself.com. I selected my favorites between the years of 1950 and 2000.

1952

1960

1962

1964

1968

1972

1974


1986

1992

1996


1998
Hope these gave you a little chuckle today. Now, back to Face...I mean, the checkbook.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Ha! That's really funny! I liked 1960 and 1992 the best :)

Anonymous said...

1972 looks like someone else and 1992 looks just like Amy! I've always thought that the "hairdo" makes the outer person, kinda like the right frame on a picture. This definitely confirms it!

Genny said...

The girls said the same thing, that 1992 looked like Amy. I should ask her to send me a picture of her from around that time and compare.

Amy said...

I think that 1968 without the headband looks like Mother. Remember those Colorado pictures with her hair like that?
Are ya'll saying I had big hair?