Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Daze...

From a previous post you will recall that we started school on August 17. And, I believe (as noted by my title) that I have truly been in a daze since then. Everyone came home with loads of homework on day one and we have not stopped since. Whatever happened to slowly reintroducing ourselves to the rigors of school? Oh, well...guess there's no time for that when you have to cover one entire chapter of history in one week. Yes, we all had a quiz on Wednesday a.k.a. the second day of school. Egads! Well, that's not quite true. I didn't have a quiz. It just felt like I did.

Anyhoo...here are pics from the first day of school. Yes, they all look the same height, but the true heights are as follows: Katherine - 5'4", Rebecca - 5'3" and Abigail - 5'2". (Although I think Abigail and Rebecca have grown since school started!)
And just to be different, I took pics of everyone's shoes. I like how they seem to reflect the different personalities.
Abigail - a classic, down-to-earth, sporty person

Rebecca - classy, yet fashionable and fun

Katherine - trendy, artistic and comfortable


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Rebecca's shoes. They look like something I would pick out.