Sunday, January 4, 2009

This Is A Test

  • This is a test. For the next sixty seconds, this blog will conduct a test of the Emergency Photo Uploading System. This is only a test. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of a photo uploading emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed to tune to one of the local blogs in your area.
    I'm beyond frustrated. Tomorrow I will contact Blogger to see if the photo uploading problem is something they can help with. Until then, no posts. Beep...

7 comments:

Barb said...

well, you got the test image to upload at least. I hope blogger will be able to give you some good advice. if not, you can give me the photos you want to upload and i'll upload them for you. not ideal, but i don't want you to stop blogging!

Melissa said...

Funny - the post not the unloading problem.

I miss everyone!!

Anonymous said...

too funny! (even if the problem isn't funny at all). Hope it gets resolved soon - I miss your blog!

Melissa said...

Unloading? Oops. UpUpUp.

And I've always had problems uploading stuff. One of the many reasons I don't seem to get around to blogging anymore.

Penny said...

ARe you using explorer to upload? I usually use the yahoo browser but the other day I was using explore and it would not allow me to upload a picture. Have you tried Firefox?

Barb said...

okay, i happen to know you have a photo uploaded, so where's the new post? ;) just kidding, i know you're busy. just thought i'd give you a hard time and see if you would come back to blogland.

Genny said...

Haven't heard from Blogger. Too busy to even write a post to go with the one picture that Barb uploaded for me. Too much basketball. Too tired. Going to bed now.