Saturday, March 22, 2008

Two of My Children are Certifiable

Crazy, I tell you!  They're crazy!  I don't know what it is about a sunny day and an open pool.  They just have to get in, no matter what the water temperature.  Jeff said his best guess was around 60 degrees.  It felt much colder than that when I put my hand in.  Of course, who am I to know?  I don't put a toe in until it's at least 82 degrees.  Let's just say I couldn't believe they begged to stay in for 30 minutes.  Crazy, I tell you!  Crazy!!! 


Miss Cautious...Do I want to get in or not?

Might as well just jump!  Why sit on the edge and think about it?

"It's freezing, Mom!"  Duh.

So, Abigail, is that shirt helping to keep you warm?
Because that's why you kept it on.  Yeah...

1 comment:

Barb said...

I just don't understand... Why would anyone subject themselves to the freezing water like that? Crazy!!!