Monday, March 31, 2008

Geek Book - Jeff Is Published

Jeff is a published author! Technically, he has been published in software magazines several times over the last few years. This is his first book. Well, let me clarify. Some computer geek put together select articles from "The Software Quality Professional" magazine over the last 5 years and, "Ta-da!" -- a book. Jeff's chapter is entitled "Software Measurement Using SCM." Doesn't that sound like a page turner? I asked him if he would get a free copy and apparently he won't. We could buy it for $60, but who would read it? Anyway, I'm proud of him even though I would have no clue if I read any part of that book. Stay tuned for his first solo published book, "My Life as the Punniest Guy on the Planet."

5 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats...even though I don't even understand the title. I would however, buy his second book. It could also be called "Pun Intented." =)

Barb said...

hey, it's great that he's published, even though it doesn't sound like a book I'll be running to Borders to buy. Congrats.

Penny said...

And I thought being published in a poetry book (Rebecca) was a "page turner." I am concerned now that I know he is a published author who has influence on others. Last night his influence to encourage my son to eat a mosquito eater. Check my blog for details!

Anonymous said...

Tell me who is the publisher.
And tell Jeff, he better not get his book published before mine. :)

Now I really have to start working.

Bartley Family said...

Congrats! A great accomplishment even though I would probably not understand it if I did happen to read it. I'm sure some tech-y out there is very grateful he wrote it. What a talented family!