Saturday, March 22, 2008

An Egg-cellent Time

Barb hosted the Holmes girls for an afternoon of egg dying. I am one to just drop the egg in the dye, leave it for a bit, and then scoop it out and on to the next... My girls and Barb were much more creative than that. We had some very artistic eggs. I enjoyed glittering the eggs, which was something different that came with the package of dyes. After we finished, we loaded up the eggs and went to our house for a few pictures. You'll have to check Barb's blog for pictures with our little unruly rabbit. (No rush on that, Barb.) Katherine's blog has some of the more creative eggs.





2 comments:

Paige said...

you are on a blog roll! Looks like a fun time had by all..

Barb said...

Yes, it was a good time. Glad you girls were able to come over. I'll try to post some of my Easter pics later this evening. I didn't bring my laptop with me to work today, so I don't have the pics here.