Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photos Have A Story to Tell...But What Is It?

I'm going through the photos on my phone and deleting them. Why? I don't know. Because I never do? And, at some point won't my phone rebel and say "I'm full!" Probably not, because megabytes and all that stuff. The surprising factor for me was how many pictures were on my phone that I had never seen or had not taken. Hmmm...let's look, shall we?

Gee Abigail, are you trying to scare the living daylights out of me?


This photo has a story and it says, "Squirrel!"

Which dress do you like better, Katherine, red or blue?
Phones are so handy for these shopping decisions. 

Is this the mousse you want, Abigail?

Again, what are my kids trying to say with my phone?

Which of these shoes should I get? (By the way, I bought the leopard and now wish I had gotten both!)

Strangely enough, I took this picture and have no idea why or where.

I could only afford to take a picture. I didn't dare walk in the door.

Most importantly...this is what my scrapbook glue looks like. Get me 10 of them!

What's on your phone?

1 comment:

Barb said...

The pics of Abigail and Bec cracked me up! Too funny