Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I enjoy Valentine's Day. It's a great opportunity for me to dress up the table a bit for dinner and show my family how much I love them. We had a delicious steak dinner and none of the wait that people who ate at restaurants had to endure. 

I picked up these adorable cloth napkins at Tuesday Morning yesterday. They were the inspiration for my table. Love, love, love the colors!


I forgot to take any photos with people in them, but here's a great before eating shot of the table.


"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. John 13: 34-35

Hope you felt loved today!  


1 comment:

Barb said...

LOVE the napkins! Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend!