Friday, May 21, 2010

Today Is Your Day!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the girl who'll decide where to go.
~Dr. Seuss

Graduation day is finally here! Lots of excitement and stress going on at our house. I told Jeff this morning, "I can't imagine what preparing for a wedding must be like if graduation takes this much out of you!" And, Katherine, having overheard that said, "Let's just not worry about stuff like that right now." Whew...

Of course I will post later about the event in detail, but for now some lovely photos of the soon-to-be-graduate taken by the lovely Michele, of Hannah Michele Photography.





Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~Attributed to Mark Twain

1 comment:

Barb said...

Awesome photos, as always. I'm so proud of K! Wish I could have been there tonight, but I can't wait to hear all about it.