Monday, May 10, 2010

Softball Banquet

Tonight was another final for Katherine -- her last banquet of the school year. Every player received a participation award followed by a few individual awards from the coaches. Katherine received the "Most Christlike" Award. I was so blessed by what the coach said. He shared that everyone wants to be around her, that there was "just something about her quiet spirit." She was a leader on and off the field. The senior girls also received photos of senior night and a framed picture of the team, signed by the coaches and players.

Coach Gary sharing Katherine's wonderful qualities
(I don't think she likes that...)

Fun decorations

Photo op with friends

Katie Hall, a sweet girl who loves Katherine

Hooligans from the back of the room,
my two and the coach's kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing I would rather hear more than Katherine receiving the "Most Christ-like" award.
I shared it with my Precept class this morning.
"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." 3 John 4