Saturday, May 8, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

My new blog template is a theme that will be capturing the next two weeks of our lives. Yes, indeed, the time has come. The day that we thought would take years to appear will indeed arrive in exactly 14 days. KATHERINE'S GRADUATION FROM HIGH SCHOOL. You cannot know how tempted I am to say, "It seems like just yesterday..." Nope. Not going to do that in this post either.

So, are we ready for graduation day? The checklist has been getting smaller every day.

1. Invitations mailed. Check.
2. Dress bought. Check.
3. Pictures mailed to church for senior night. Check.
4. Graduation board/scrapbook completed. Almost check.
5. Graduation party planned. Check. Not having one.
6. Senior Skip Day. Check.
7. Cap and Gown picked up. Check.
8. Kleenex purchased. Check.

Where did the time go????

2 comments:

Barb said...

1. No party? Bummer!
2. When is senior night at the church? I want to be there for that, at least.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely need to buy waterproof mascara. Maybe I will be all cried out by then...but probably not. I have to keep thinking, "she is excited about going away".